Your cover letter will typically accompany a resume and serve as a complimentary introduction to your potential employer. This document is a way to discuss your goals and aspirations, while indicating to the reader that you are knowledgeable as a marketing executive. Look to the free marketing executive cover letter sample and writing advice that follows to find inspiration for writing your own document.
Free Marketing Executive Cover Letter Sample
What to Include in a Marketing Executive Cover Letter
The above free marketing executive cover letter sample includes topics that are common in this document. Successful cover letters typically start by stating the position that is being applied for, and end with thanking the hiring manager for their time and consideration. The main paragraphs of the letter should be brief, and should include information that is not in the resume. This could include personality traits that are necessary for the position, awards that might make you stand out from other candidates, or specialized skills that are not evident from any other documents in the application.
Industry Specific Skills to Include
Use the above free marketing executive cover letter sample as inspiration when writing your own letter, and possibly include some of the following skills.
● Interpersonal skills: Working with a variety of people who are employees and clients, and engaging with them in a range of settings is necessary in this position.
● Creativity: Marketing executives must be able to develop new and engaging ideas.
● Decision-making skills: Deciding between a variety of marketing strategies is a critical skill.
● Analytical skills: Marketing executives must be able to understand industry trends and assess the position of their company within that information.
● Organizational skills: As an executive, managing a variety of projects simultaneously is often necessary.